Copepod migration

santeeeyyy

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 1, 2023
Messages
763
Reaction score
459
Location
Queen creek
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m moving tanks and doing a tank breakdown. This tank has. A bunch of cope pods and amphipods and it would be a shame to just let them die. What would be the best way to move them into my bigger tank so they can start seeding it?
 
I don't think you'd need a lot of either to seed your new tank, maybe just add a couple pieces of rock should bring lots of 'pods over.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new