• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Copepods FS $10 ea

Joe Knows Reefs

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Joined
Dec 28, 2010
Messages
9,349
Reaction score
7,991
Location
Charleston, SC
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I culture copepods for my tanks as a live food source and I'm overdue for a harvest. Price will be $10 for a 16oz culture filled with hundreds of copepods. If you've ever bought "Tigger Pods" they are usually about $20 for 8oz. This is twice as many pods for half the price.

Pods will be shipped in breathable Kordon bags to ensure oxygen transfer and will be fed well with phyto which will encourage further breeding during transit. Shipping will be via USPS Priority which is usually delivered in 1-2 days.

I tried to take a closeup pic posted below, but please realize it can't focus on so many small moving organisms...:neutral:
P3200555.jpg


Three or less cultures fit in a small box and anything over 3 must go in a medium box. ALSO, I always include a free one when buying more than 3. Example: buy 4 and actually receive 5 and so on.

Prices shipped to your door are:

1 culture - $18
2 cultures - $27
3 cultures - $36
5 cultures - $50
6 cultures - $59
.
I've had a few occasions where I end up with extra and sold them on R2R. Here is a link to a previous thread: https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/selling-forum-livestock/58247-copepods-fs-10-a.html


Thanks for looking!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new