• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Copepods FS - $15

Might as well jump on the train, please put me on the list..
 
I want 2 bottles as well. Please put me on the list for the next batch.
 
Would like to be added to the list for two bottles. Thank you.
 
Go ahead and add me to.
 
I would like to buy some of your pods. 2-3 bottles depending by the time you get to me .
 
I will take 2 bottles. How long is the wait at this point?
what you feeding them?

I think I bought from you way back when.
 
Last edited:
if possible please wants to be in the list for next harvest, will need three bottles please. All the best.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new