• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Copepods FS - $15

great seller. received my order a long time ago just kept forgetting to drop a review on here. A++ and great at communication...get on that list!
 
I will need 2 bottles to zip 33619.

Thanks
 
Pods are in and there packed. Me and this guy say TY.
0B5EFA37-5F9B-4AF6-BF4E-CF17BF6AAFD5.jpeg
 
Giving @hollback a plug. Copepods and Phytoplankton came in perfect condition with excellent shipping. Communication was awesome. Thank you!
 
just received the pods from Jason and all came well packed, happy and dancing. Thanks a lot Jason for such a quality pods.
 
I just contacted hollback and will be ordering my first ever live copepods. Can't wait
 
I got a bottle from hollback in the mail today and I'm extremely happy with my pods. Plenty in the bottle. 3/4 went into the refugium and 1/4 in the tank. I'll be a repeat buyer for sure. Got them in 2 days.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new