• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Copepods FS - $15

christopher wainright

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got mine in yesterday. Came loaded with pods and was packaged very well, better than most online stores i buy from. Will definitely buy from again.

SifuMemphis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Purchased and received them pretty quick. Each bottle was packed with pods, and very well packaged! Will def. purchase again

noonelikesadrytang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do they do shipping in the heat? I’m in the Phoenix area, and it’s 110+ this time of year. I’d love to get a few bottles, but don’t want to sentence these guys to death if you think it’s a bad time of year to ship.

OP
OP
hollback

hollback

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
How do they do shipping in the heat? I’m in the Phoenix area, and it’s 110+ this time of year. I’d love to get a few bottles, but don’t want to sentence these guys to death if you think it’s a bad time of year to ship.

Not a problem at all. I have a special shipping method which keeps them safe from the temps. Let me know how many bottles and your zip and I will send you pricing. Thanks!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 22.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 20.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back