• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Copepods FS - $15

These don’t share water with fish right? Just trying to see if they are 100% parasite free ie no chance of velvet ich etc.

Good question! My copepods are grown as monocultures with only fresh mixed saltwater, copepods and live nannochloropsis phytoplankton. The cultures are completely separate from my reef system so there is no chance of introducing diseases or pests.
 
Good question! My copepods are grown as monocultures with only fresh mixed saltwater, copepods and live nannochloropsis phytoplankton. The cultures are completely separate from my reef system so there is no chance of introducing diseases or pests.
Perfect, that’s exactly what I wanted to hear lol. Sorry I couldn’t go through 40+ pages for the answer.
 
I would like 2 bottles if you have more available. 44149
 
I would like 2 bottles if they're available right now....76070
 
Just PM me your paypal info and cost for 2 and I shall send it right over

Thanks!
 
Interested in 2 bottles if available, 74015. Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new