• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Copepods FS - $15

50gal total volume. 1-2 bottles? 33967 shipping.
I would recommend 2 bottles. The more you add, the faster the population will find equilibrium. Being a closed system, the population will deplete and having more will help extend the time before you would need to consider adding more. Also shipping is the same for 1 or 2 bottles.
 
I have a waterbox 130.4 total volume 128 gallons. Established acropora dominated mixed reef with a large maxima clam. Presently feed phytoplankton and want to add a copepod population. What and how much do you suggest I need
 
I have a few more bottles of copepods for Tuesday shipping. If you are interested, let me know your zip and how many bottles you are interested in.

Thanks!
 
hi, is this weather ok for them to ship to ny safely? thx
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new