• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Copepods FS - $15

OP
OP
hollback

hollback

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
50gal total volume. 1-2 bottles? 33967 shipping.
I would recommend 2 bottles. The more you add, the faster the population will find equilibrium. Being a closed system, the population will deplete and having more will help extend the time before you would need to consider adding more. Also shipping is the same for 1 or 2 bottles.

Mikuchar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a waterbox 130.4 total volume 128 gallons. Established acropora dominated mixed reef with a large maxima clam. Presently feed phytoplankton and want to add a copepod population. What and how much do you suggest I need

OP
OP
hollback

hollback

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have a few more bottles of copepods for Tuesday shipping. If you are interested, let me know your zip and how many bottles you are interested in.

Thanks!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 74 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 71 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 9.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%

Back