• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Copepods FS - $15

  • Thread starter Thread starter hollback
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

hollback

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 7, 2009
Messages
814
Reaction score
472
Location
Columbus, Ohio
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I culture copepods for my system and prefer feeding them over flake or frozen. Every few months my staggered cultures sync and produce more than I need. Now is one of those times again.

I have 8 oz bottles LOADED with hundreds of adult copepods for $15 per bottle. Each bottle contains the equivalent of several commercial bottles. Shipping is an additional $5 to $9 USPS Priority (usually 2 day delivery) for up to 3 bottles. Limited supply available. Please pm me your shipping address and I will calculate shipping cost and give you my paypal address.

Thanks!

Here is some feedback.

copepod.jpg
 
How do you feed them, at intervals or just let the fish and corals feed at will???
 
I actually culture them in a separate tank then siphon them out and add them to my system to feed the fish. You can do that or take the easy route and add them after the fish are asleep. This will allow them to take cover in the rock and multiply. If you add them when the fish are awake you won't have any left to multiply. A refugium also makes a great place for them.
 
Dose the return pump from the refugium chew them up ?? Do corals eat them and my Zip for $$ sipping is 53151
 
How often do you have extra's? I would like to buy a bottle, but my new tank isn't ready for life yet.
 
Every few months. Just send me a private message when you are ready and I will let you know if I have some available. Thanks!

How often do you have extra's? I would like to buy a bottle, but my new tank isn't ready for life yet.
 
Jason thanks for the bottles of pods. They arrived swimming and happy, bump for a great seller and an awesome product.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new