Copepods

Pickle_soup

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering if anyone has had a good experience with a reliable online vendor regarding the purchase of copepods. I do not want to introduce any parasites to my tank.

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering if anyone has had a good experience with a reliable online vendor regarding the purchase of copepods. I do not want to introduce any parasites to my tank.
Blue zoo aquatics, I get reef nutrition trigger pods and other stuff! Im sure others sell that brand but I trust it. Never had anything bad come into my tank that way

bradreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef nutrition is solid and most stores carry them. Most pods grow systems and very steril and controlled. I havent heard of pests from pods.

ReefnLife

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Dinkins Aquatic Gardens have never disappointed. Both are awesome people to work with and provide fast shipping and healthy copepods. There are others I've tried but was hit or miss. Thanks to these guys for the help.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
P

Pickle_soup

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Dinkins Aquatic Gardens have never disappointed. Both are awesome people to work with and provide fast shipping and healthy copepods. There are others I've tried but was hit or miss. Thanks to these guys for the help.

Thanks, will give them a try.

floridareeflabs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Always consider the source as you pointed out, not everyone practices "sterile" techniques (parasites and bacteria etc) and some vendors sell you something other than what you ordered, so buyer beware for sure. Do your research and read up on each vendor so you know what you are getting.

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Don’t know if you have found a supplier. You can check us out. All of our pods and phyto are cultured with sterilized salt water. We add bleach to the water to kill all bacteria and other life. Then it is neutralized with vitamin C. So no chance of any parasites or unwanted chemicals.
I believe my pricing is very competitive. I just started doing this commercially, but have been selling on Reef2Reef for several months. I’m just a fellow reefer trying to add a little extra money to the tank budget.

I do not have any dissatisfied customers and satisfaction is always guaranteed.

Check me out please.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 23.7%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 34.2%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 29.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%
Back