Copepods

  • Thread starter Thread starter novatoad
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

novatoad

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 8, 2022
Messages
21
Reaction score
30
Location
Georgia
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My water is clear but it looks like copepods are in the water everywhere so there’s small white things all over. I am assuming they are copepods because I know I have copepods because they are all over the glass too. I don’t want to necessarily
Get rid of them because they helped my glass a lot. One day they were just in my tank and it’s been great but now there’s a ton.

13.5 Fluval
In tank basket with filter floss, chemipure blue, and bio max
I just bought a pump upgrade as well but it hasn’t come in

I have 2 clownfish
4 Nassarius snails
4 hermits
3 astrea snails
2 bumble bee snails
Emerald
Watchman goby
Pistol shrimp

CC87D2C3-1706-4995-ADD3-47A8C0AED8CB.jpeg
 
I’m not sure. I’m assuming because they are about same size and color as they are on the glass.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 46 33.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new