Copperband and Multibar Angel Compatibility

  • Thread starter Thread starter towels
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
first add the copperband its like those kids back in the day who were shy and could easily get picked on. The angle can be aggressive but if you add him second you should be fine add lots of live rock. Think of the angle as the popular jock who will claim his territory.
 
both require live foods in the tank so make sure to have lots of pods and Mico fona
 
Like stated above if wild caught multibar plan on live food. The one I got a couple of years back I hatched baby brine every day for 5-6 weeks until it started eating frozen shrimp, then Golden Pearls pellets, then mysis. Not it eats pellets and mysis, along with picking at rocks.
 
first add the copperband its like those kids back in the day who were shy and could easily get picked on. The angle can be aggressive but if you add him second you should be fine add lots of live rock. Think of the angle as the popular jock who will claim his territory.
Thanks for the reply. Luckily I've had the CBB for a few months
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new