Copperband sleeping quarters ?

Flame2hawk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. Hopefully be ok,i try my best to make everything run smoothly as possible but i know not everything will run smoothly all the time but we can only try right.
Im a plumber so lots plastic pipe/ fittings so if did get problem him eating ive seen videos on others making stuff out off plastic pipe end caps and drilled some holes in so only copperband can fit his snout in,wouldnt take to long to make but no need so far so touch wood all goes ok ^_^
They are beautiful fish for sure so may he live long and prosper….hmmm I’ve heard that before…

OP
OP
ying yang

ying yang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe spock said it before the kling ons boarded the enterprise and killed all ? Ha ha

But on serious note.i did read lots of bad endings regarding copperbands and they just starve to death as couldnt get them to eat was the main problem so scared me off from getting one but then other month did some more research on feeding techniques and food they more prone to eat so thought its viable for me to achieve and as copperbands and harlequin tusks my 2 favourite fish and my tank not big enough for a harlequin and potential problems with it eating cuc some say.i thought
Reading alot more success stories lately than i did 5 years ago so more confident. But will keep updated as things progress and im always reading/ researching daily to get more knowledge so can act quicker if problem starts.

Last edited:

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 59 39.9%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 22.3%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 50 33.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.1%
Back