Copperbands & bivalves

  • Thread starter Thread starter ImGood
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ImGood

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2016
Messages
274
Reaction score
94
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have issues with copperband butterflies eating bivalves?im thinking of getting a copperband ( cuz they're so good looking) but have several bivalve & planing on some clams as well,
 
Some copperbands pick at bivalves, some don't. It's a gamble.
 
I've had my CBB for about 5 months now and he's been no problem. Doesn't pay attention to my corals or my Maxima clam. Can't say the same about Aptasia, ever since I put him in the tank I don't see as many Aptasia as I use to.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new