!!!COPPS' CALACALI STAG, THIS THING IS AWESOME!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It wasn't that impressive to me for a long time, but it grew fast. That was for sure. I can not believe how much I underestimated this one though. In the last year this piece has just come into it's own far beyond my expectations and has never looked better.

This stag was so easy to shoot. Truly effortless. I'm kind of sad I rushed it, and didn't get the full PE glory shot, but the pics look alright nonetheless.

No denying John's got remarkable taste. This will continue to reinforce itself again and again.

IMG_0156_zpstblfgarg.jpg

IMG_0156-2_zpsrtetq3vg.jpg

IMG_0156-3_zpscf6hp1sx.jpg

Maacc

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Absolutely stunning!

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
That looks awesome! Glad you sent me a piece of this last month! Can't wait for it to grow out more!

Ha! Hey thanks a ton, yeah truly one of the coolest elements of the Battlebox, is receiving cuts from the "not shot" collection. You'll have to post a pic or two once it's grown up a bit.

MTBake

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ha! Hey thanks a ton, yeah truly one of the coolest elements of the Battlebox, is receiving cuts from the "not shot" collection. You'll have to post a pic or two once it's grown up a bit.

It sure is settling in nicely. As is everything else I've ever received from you. Some unexpected stunners for sure! I'll be ordering Battlebox #3 once the cold is over and done with for the year.

Black Pearl

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Adam, what would be nice is if you had some ugly duckling shots before they hit their glory. would be interesting to see the transformation

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Very nice Adam! ;) Good job getting the spelling right too! :)

Hey thanks a lot. Really appreciate that I had to go back and dig ups one of your RC threads to make sure i had it right lol. I'll confess this thing really snuck up on me, but is so happy under t5's, i cant even believe how great it looks these days

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 60 39.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 22.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 34.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.9%
Back