!!!COPPS CALICALI 8 PACK!!! PHASING OUT FRESH CUTS!!!

Battlecorals

Vivat imitator!
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2009
Messages
8,832
Reaction score
20,925
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Focusing on a few exceptional purples, this 8 pack really came together well. Including the very impressive Copps Cali Cali stag, the new BC Dragonfly and Tonys' Magic Wand Tenuis.

All of these pieces are 100% aquacultured, super hardy and fast growing as well. It's a perfect pack for the beginner or novice SPS keeper. Blending quality, size and affordability like no one else, at roughly 30.00 a frag you can't hardly beat it.


299.00 and this one can ship as soon as today still!

  1. Reef Ready Grape Juice
  2. Raindrops on Roses Milli
  3. BC Efflo 2.0
  4. Bleeding Tree!
  5. Dales Purple
  6. Tony's Magic Wand
  7. Copps Calicali Stag
  8. BC Dragonfly

IMG_0196-Edit_zpsixymvtn5.jpg

IMG_0194-Edit_zpsyjura3qf.jpg


 
Stunning pack, love every single one of them! structure and color contrast is near perfect.
 
More on this, and I mean MUCH more to come I promise. Good things are happening here at Battle central!

Dang Adam, you telling me I should have ordered a bigger Battlebox Monday?! Or will I be ordering another in my near future?
 
Dang Adam, you telling me I should have ordered a bigger Battlebox Monday?! Or will I be ordering another in my near future?

Nah, you are golden my friend, and I thank you!
 
aea735ddbbc1dcae8aee429b71f13280.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new