Copps Gold Millepora - Photos Anyone?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jda
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Same thing as what he's been calling the 24k right?
 
Here you go. One of the best gold/yellow acros.

BE414CA4-0988-467C-876C-ED2D3601C377.jpeg


AEA9DE7B-7C77-4AA5-B743-07E076FDB4F7.jpeg
 
Very nice. Love to find a piece.
 
lets get an update on these :)
Yes I'd love to know what type of lighting, flow, par levels and placement, etc. My frag went dormant for a year and is now growing again since I clipped a branch and glued it next to it. I should've tried a different spot to see if it grew better/faster. Also would like to see new photos Mine is crappy. Couldn't get a good shot with my phone

20200426_144839.jpg
 
Thanks. I've got a small of the 24k but its not as colorful as yours. I'm setting up a frag tank next week to mainly use for growing zoas so we should trade. I've probably got 30+ varieties right now.
 
Just got a frag 2 weeks ago direct from him real nice sized and really hairy. Mine is kinda green right now just needs to cook
 
Here is a pic of my colony. I got a frag from Copps two years ago.

IMG_6336.jpg
Wow, very impressive! My frag from 2 years ago is now like two frags lol. This particular coral was stagnant for a long time.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new