COR-20 for $275, <8 hrs runtime

Magoo

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 25, 2018
Messages
62
Reaction score
31
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Confirmed sold. Please close thread

barely used Neptune COR-20, <8 hrs. Did calculations wrong and not enough head height from my basement sump.

Can leave 1” spaflex attached per buyer preference.

See pic, in great condition.

$275 includes shipping continental US. Would ship on Saturday(s).

(Probe holder in picture not included. Let me know if interested, brand new never used. Was just going to return)

6D18261F-6CBA-443D-9425-C2E004B6E9F1.jpeg
9941A79E-4976-4309-8FAD-837D9A4BF2F3.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Sold pending payment.
 
For information on getting a new union (If needed) I had to contact Neptune support directly, and they charged me 24$
I used this thread for reference.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new