COR Pumps now available!

Just got mine today! I ordered it pretty early, so I was probably in the first batch to be shipped.

For anyone who lives near Minneapolis, New Wave Aquaria in Plymouth had some in as of this afternoon.
 
Fingers crossed it ships soon I just finished my manifold just need the pump now and I'm switching out my sump
 
dang, Waiting... I get my 2016 apex Tuesday. Be nice to have them both at same time
 
We received our first half of pre-order inventory on Friday and shipped out, and are tentatively expecting the remaining (which will fulfill all preorders) on Tuesday - pending any weather delays.

We should have a full stock of COR's by April :)
 
We received our first half of pre-order inventory on Friday and shipped out, and are tentatively expecting the remaining (which will fulfill all preorders) on Tuesday - pending any weather delays.

We should have a full stock of COR's by April :)
You never got back to me I’m sure ur busy and all just want to know when I can expect them?
 
Just got mine, breaking it in right now

1dd82a03f195c0ce5f5f2beb87be7447.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new