BRS RO/DI Flash Sale

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2013
Messages
2,210
Reaction score
4,206
Location
Minneapolis, MN
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FMA-apr-BRS RODI DARK 20.png

This gets said a lot, but it’s worth repeating, good water makes everything easier.


We’re running a 2-day flash sale right now with 20% off RO/DI systems. If you’ve been on the fence about upgrading, this is a solid time to do it. Click HERE to check out the sale!

This sale will be running for a couple days and end on 5/19/26
 
Last edited:
Awesome! I’ll check it out! Is it only on systems or are filters on sale too?
 
FMA-apr-BRS RODI DARK 20.png

This gets said a lot, but it’s worth repeating, good water makes everything easier.


We’re running a 2-day flash sale right now with 20% off RO/DI systems. If you’ve been on the fence about upgrading, this is a solid time to do it. Click HERE to check out the sale!

This sale will be running for a couple days and end on 5/19/26
How often do you do this sale? I had it in my cart one day and the sale ended the next I didn’t pay attention to when it ended
 
How often do you do this sale? I had it in my cart one day and the sale ended the next I didn’t pay attention to when it ended

I was wondering the same thing. They had them on sale over the July 4th weekend, and then the sale went away. I'm sad.
 
I was wondering the same thing. They had them on sale over the July 4th weekend, and then the sale went away. I'm sad.
We have different sales that happen throughout the year. Each week these usually change up, we'd recommend keeping an eye on our website or following us on social media to see all of the sales as they happen.
https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/specials.html
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new