Cor20 output fittings?

Heres_doe_

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 29, 2021
Messages
1,272
Reaction score
642
Location
USA
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looking for a 1inch output fitting for my cor20. I bought this used i don't know the exact size. I don't want ¾" output and they're sold out of 1" and idk if that's the input anyways.
PXL_20220817_002010446.jpg
 
PXL_20220817_164741743.jpg

I didn't have all parts is the problem that's why I was looking but output is only 1.25 or .75
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new