• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Coral box WiFi Doser used $125

bfsaunde

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Used coralbox Wi-Fi Doser. Used for about 6 months. Comes with check valves from amazon. I found that putting check valves on the end of the dosing tubes resolved my issues with this Doser’s lines staying primed. Comes with Doser, 4 check valves, original tubing (that I didn’t use), instructions (I followed a YouTube video for setup), calibration tube and original box. I’ve had no issues with this Doser other than the lines staying primes as others have reported about this Doser. I was able to remedy that with the check valves from amazon. $125 shipped.

Attachments

• 2DF21145-2235-4725-B25A-2168BA9DAFCA.jpeg
    2DF21145-2235-4725-B25A-2168BA9DAFCA.jpeg
    236.6 KB · Views: 204

kiMxD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
May I ask you where did you get the check valves? I wanted to install some on my Jebao doser as I have air bubbles in it... GLWS btw :)

OP
OP
bfsaunde

bfsaunde

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
bfsaunde

bfsaunde

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you sir!
You’re welcome. I like these because the output fits into my dosing line holder and allows me to tighten the screw without compressing my dosing line. Make sure you get it installed in the correct direction of the arrow. I put one on backwards and it blew the line off. The arrow is molded into the clear plastic shell so it is a little hard to see.

kiMxD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You’re welcome. I like these because the output fits into my dosing line holder and allows me to tighten the screw without compressing my dosing line. Make sure you get it installed in the correct direction of the arrow. I put one on backwards and it blew the line off. The arrow is molded into the clear plastic shell so it is a little hard to see.
Thanks for the extra instructions lol!

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 48 35.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 20.4%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 11 8.0%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 36 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.9%
Back