coral-box wifi doser

  • Thread starter Thread starter Spdjnky
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Spdjnky

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 31, 2017
Messages
546
Reaction score
154
Location
Schenectady
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in the process of making dosing containers and am looking for where to buy the tubing fittings.
 
The needed tubing for the coral box doser is 2mm ID, 4mm OD which i do believe isn't standard tubing size so I would recommend going to the source and get tubing from reef breeders
 
The needed tubing for the coral box doser is 2mm ID, 4mm OD which i do believe isn't standard tubing size so I would recommend going to the source and get tubing from reef breeders
thx I did not see the fittings but sent an email
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new