Coral buety vs copperband

HookedonSalt

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 15, 2012
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Location
Satellite Beach, Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have bad apastasia and was thinking on a butterfly but my wife incist the coral buety and the copper will go at it... Thoughts reqlly dont want to here a "told ya so" from her... Shes always right hoping I can win this one...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
 
Who knows, but get a bigger CBB and it shouldn't matter. The CBB is a more peaceful fish. Also, would rather have a CBB and a tank with no aiptasia than a coral beauty and aiptasia anyway.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new