Coral choice and placement for 35G

Fishies :)

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 30, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
6
Location
AB
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I'm wondering if anyone has any input as to my current coral stocking plan, I'm mostly gonna be sticking with LPS and softies and later down the line I'll probably add an "easy SPS" like pink cauliflower pocillopora or montipora Capricornus. I'm slightly worried that the euphylias on the right are going to sting the nearby corals, especially the Ricordia Florida and the GSP on the back wall. I've tried to keep the more peaceful corals on the big rock in the middle, and isolate the aggressive or fast growing ones to islands. I'm also not sure if the Rhodactis will look weird on the vertical rock stick thing, or if I should swap it with the cyphastrea onto the shell. I'm open to any CC or suggestions for coral additions/removals/placement changes, I think the "peaceful" rock in the middle might be a bit bare.

My tank started up in April and I added a GSP around a month ago that seems to be doing fine, so I'll probably go get a couple more coral this weekend, maybe a hammer and a rhodactis or ricordia.

reefplan.png
 
The plan sounds good
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new