Coral coloration - Torch

strykerdog11

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 20, 2023
Messages
34
Reaction score
14
Location
ithaca
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys! So I recently bought a Banana Torch From my LFS in the store it was BRIGHT yellow with baby blue tips (kessil). I am running AB+ at 64% on a radion G5 blue, and its much more green under my lights, how should I adjust them to make it more yellow gold and blue?





The pic ill add below is exactly what it looked like in store.
 
Hey guys! So I recently bought a Banana Torch From my LFS in the store it was BRIGHT yellow with baby blue tips (kessil). I am running AB+ at 64% on a radion G5 blue, and its much more green under my lights, how should I adjust them to make it more yellow gold and blue?





The pic ill add below is exactly what it looked like in store.
20250726_115024_762E64B9-2F0E-4669-A2F1-0FC49E649E77.png


20250726_115024_77B84ACC-ECF8-464C-B23D-24099AF9612F.png


20250726_115024_56E31907-2016-4DA2-9A33-892D2CEC1A97.png

These are my tank

20250726_115037_806A36E2-B393-4897-B097-3B2D6CFF2463.png

What it should look like and did in theres.
 
Look at your sand compared to their frag rack. They are running intense blues and seems like no whites. You are running a daylight look and they have a night look
 
Its just lighting really.. more blue=better looking color for some. But more white shows their natural color? I guess?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new