Coral Colors dosing with BRS CaCl

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chriscrna
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Chriscrna

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 20, 2014
Messages
1,752
Reaction score
1,719
Location
Knoxville, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe most of ETRC is using BRS CaCl.

Here is the Red Sea Coral Colors dosing regimen when used with BRS CaCl:
1 ml of each Coral Colors solution for every 51 ml of CaCl.

Example) If you dose 100 ml of CaCl per day, you need 2 ml of each Coral Colors solution per day.

Please watch the video for more details.
 
What's odd is that for the last 15 years I was under the impression that I should keep all metals away from the aquarium. Also the trace minerals in my tap water had to be filtered out.
 
Another good video from BRS. I'm planning on getting a Neptune Apex before long and may look to put some dosers onto the system also.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new