Coral Colors with Fauna Marin Color Elements

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

cryptics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LPS pellets rule. Your corals will love them. I ordered the colors and the reef vitality. I will keep everyone updated on the progress

Sahin

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LPS pellets rule. Your corals will love them. I ordered the colors and the reef vitality. I will keep everyone updated on the progress

I agree! My Chalice NEVER eats. But yesterday I put a single pellet on one of the mouths even full light and it took it in within a few minutes! I also fed my Acan about 6-7 pellets. It scoffed them down fast! Will see long term what results I get. My chalice grows nicely, but my Acan is a SLOW grower. Hopefully I will get faster growth.

As for the Vitality, what does it do? Do I need it if I got the Colour Elements etc?

cryptics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My understanding is that it is not needed just adds some trace elements and is basically a broadcast feeder for your filter feeders.

Alex27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have used the pellets on my acans before and had good growth. With my recent setup, I wanted to try the balling salts light method. I'll look into the colors.

OP
OP
Fauna Marin

Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree! My Chalice NEVER eats. But yesterday I put a single pellet on one of the mouths even full light and it took it in within a few minutes! I also fed my Acan about 6-7 pellets. It scoffed them down fast! Will see long term what results I get. My chalice grows nicely, but my Acan is a SLOW grower. Hopefully I will get faster growth.

As for the Vitality, what does it do? Do I need it if I got the Colour Elements etc?

HI

Reef Vitality is a new developed product base on marine organics which increases growth and color of all colors while at the same time vitality can control your nutrition level. Trace Elements and food will have a better effectivity and it fill up loosen organics Vitality can be used with every system

rgds claude

Alex27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just made a crappy mistake. I received my elements 1-3, By grabbing the wrong bottle I added all three to the calcium by mistake. Now I have to wait to get a new bottle of calcium.

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

OP
OP
Fauna Marin

Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HI Alex

Which elements you get and how much you dosed ? Why you need waiting for the next the Trace B Elements you can use very often
rgds claude

Connie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 180 gallon mixed reef and want to try this. What would I need to purchase to get the whole system started?

ReefRocker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been using Reef Vitality for a little over two months now and the first notable difference is water clarity followed by growth tips on every single Acro. Before Vitality, it took a while for a certain acro to show noticeable growth, but now it's taken off and growing much faster.

Connie, you can start with Reef Vitality and the set of Color Elements. As long as your nutrients aren't high, you should see the results.

cryptics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got the three color elements and the reef vitality yesterday. I dosed the Colors last night and will use the vitality for the 1st time tomorrow. I split the Color dose in half so I will dose the second Color on Monday. I will let everyone know how things go. I have roughly 135-140 gallons so I was going to use one full pill of Vitality every four days. I dosed 7.5ml of each Color last night and will again on Monday. Does this sound right?

Alex27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HI Alex

Which elements you get and how much you dosed ? Why you need waiting for the next the Trace B Elements you can use very often
rgds claude

I am following the balling light method with the trace elements 1, 2, and 3. the instructions state to use 25ml of elements 1 and 2 in the calcium and 25ml of element 3 in the alkalinity. I made the mistake of pouring all three elements into the calcium.

OP
OP
Fauna Marin

Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HI
Ok use the solution for this time and next time made the 3 on the carbonate canister
rgds claude

henrystyle

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm already using the balling light trace 1,2 and 3. (Using for 2 1/2 years now)
Is reef vitality or any of the other color elements really needed?

Trace 1 is color and grow elements. (you recently changed the writing on the labels) I'm guessing it is the same thing...
The color of your corals also has a lot to do with your lighting.

OP
OP
Fauna Marin

Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HI

Ifyou use the Balling Light System it is important that you use the Balling Light Trace Elements. They are necessary for
for the ionic stability for the balling light System

Reef Vitality has nothing to do with the Balling light System, and it is not a Trace Element

rgds Claude

asmashling

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Combining balling light (with trace Elements) and The New Color Elements, will result in stunning colors and growth. I will Start Unding reef vitality in 2 months. Looping forward to do this..

cryptics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HI

Ifyou use the Balling Light System it is important that you use the Balling Light Trace Elements. They are necessary for
for the ionic stability for the balling light System

Reef Vitality has nothing to do with the Balling light System, and it is not a Trace Element

rgds Claude

Can you use the Color Elements with the Balling Light System? If so can you explain how?

cryptics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If i may answer: Yes you can. Just Start with The dosage very softly and raise it up After 4 weeks

Thank you. I am planning to switch to the balling method in a few weeks when my two part runs out. I am already dosing the colors and reef vitality.

asmashling

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would say just lower The dosage of colorelements when you Start balling light. But i guess Claude will Jump in here

OP
OP
Fauna Marin

Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you use the Color Elements with the Balling Light System? If so can you explain how?

HI
The Balling light System is a closed system over all
so you did not need to look on other dosings or products , cause always you need first look if you really need additional dosing. If yes then start always with a lower dosing and raise it up later to find out the best dosing for your tank

rgds claude

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 17 56.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 3.3%
Back