Coral Euphoria (Abe)

  • Thread starter Thread starter rc1626
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I would like to see some of Keiths videos. Do you know the name of his YouTube channel? I couldn't find him. Thx
Keith is "reef bum". He's got a podcast with the same name, he's had abe on.
 
I would like to see some of Keiths videos. Do you know the name of his YouTube channel? I couldn't find him. Thx
Pretty sure Keith is Reefbum. He had a great show where he brought on guests. Very different format from Abe.
 
I would like to see some of Keiths videos. Do you know the name of his YouTube channel? I couldn't find him. Thx
He had been making videos and doing live stream again and has a pretty good website for supplies..
His YT is literally Reefbum. It will come up right when you type in. I am about to order some trace from his site.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new