Coral Euphoria - so great!

  • Thread starter Thread starter AviL
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

AviL

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2023
Messages
80
Reaction score
110
Location
Chicago
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Absolutely beautiful frags from Abe at Coral Euphoria!
Wish I had more room in my tank for more!

A9AD5B53-1200-4460-A42D-A2614C7ADE64.jpeg
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new