Coral Euphoria

  • Thread starter Thread starter BeccaBits
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BeccaBits

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
14
Reaction score
46
Location
St. Louis, MO
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
I really appreciated how thoughtfully the corals were packaged/protected and that they took the time to write the full name of the coral on each bag... that was super helpful! Each piece looked fantastic on arrival and I’m grateful for the generously-sized frags. The guidance on their web site is the best, as they provide complete transparency of source parameters and expectations. Coral Euphoria really went the extra mile to ensure I was set up for success... Highly recommended!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new