Coral Euphoria

  • Thread starter Thread starter Seascapes
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Seascapes

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
263
Reaction score
95
Location
Texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
I just received my first Coral Euphoria order and I can say I'm really impressed. The packaging was something I've never seen before. Really secure, I could barely get into the container without some struggling (smile). Nothing was broken and I will definitely be ordering from them again. Everything is on the frag rack, looking sooo nice. I ordered the 6 pack - you pick. Nice size frags. High end coral at reasonable prices. Wish I found them sooner.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new