Coral Farmers Market - Saturday December 7th 11am-5pm

Epic Aquaculture

The artist formerly known as SawCJack00
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to make everyone aware that the first annual Phoenix Coral Show run by the Coral Farmers Market will be happening in less than a month at The Doubletree by Hilton located at 10220 North Metro Parkway East, Phoenix, Arizona 85051. It will run from 11am - 5pm and tickets are only $5.00 if purchased online here: http://www.coralfarmersmarket.com/cfmprotour_phoenix_2019.htm They will be $10.00 at the door. Kids 12 and under get in free! I will have a booth there with lots of nice SPS frags and some Rainbow BTA's (Epic Aquaculture) - Stop by and say hello!

Last edited:

noonelikesadrytang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I posted about this when it was first announced, but thanks for the reminder. It seems like so long ago I bought my tickets. I’m really looking forward to the Phoenix market getting corals that we don’t see much here!

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife is coming with me.. guess I won’t be spending as much as I’d like. LOL

Vivid Creative Aquatics

Upgrade Your Flow!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
looking forward to this. The show is latterly directly right across the freeway from our facility :cool:

We'll be there with our Demo Tanks. Not sure we'll be selling, since there will be a few local stores there that already sell our products, but we will definitely be demoing the RFG Nozzle and giving away some Random Swag.

OP
OP
Epic Aquaculture

Epic Aquaculture

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
looking forward to this. The show is latterly directly right across the freeway from our facility :cool:

We'll be there with our Demo Tanks. Not sure we'll be selling, since there will be a few local stores there that already sell our products, but we will definitely be demoing the RFG Nozzle and giving away some Random Swag.
See you there Antonio!

noonelikesadrytang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I look forward to seeing your stuff up close! I'm trying to talk my better half/tank keeper in to a larger tank!

Dsdaley77

*REEF ADDICT*
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So excited for this event and grateful for the opportunity to utilize the exposure to host the holiday food drive.

Anyone going to the show, bring a non perishable food donation (or more) to receive a raffle ticket towards one of the donation raffle(s).

FD9B17C8-BC79-4C7A-B520-0EB1DA34CED1.jpeg

OP
OP
Epic Aquaculture

Epic Aquaculture

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So excited for this event and grateful for the opportunity to utilize the exposure to host the holiday food drive.

Anyone going to the show, bring a non perishable food donation (or more) to receive a raffle ticket towards one of the donation raffle(s).

FD9B17C8-BC79-4C7A-B520-0EB1DA34CED1.jpeg
See you Saturday Drew!

Vivid Creative Aquatics

Upgrade Your Flow!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would be kind of neat to get a picture of all the AZ reefers together to get a scale of how popular the hobby is in the state. I continue to meet new people in hobby and it's funny how much we share in common for the love of the hobby. JP
I like that idea - i thin kit would be fun

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope the ticket line won’t be crazy long.. the entire process of prepaying and not getting tickets makes me really wonder.

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who else is going to leave early and go to the FRAG meeting?
I’m not going to the Frag Meeting. I’m really fed up with the conflict scheduling of the meetings vs other things. So I gotta pick what I would rather do. This time the Coral show wins.

StevePhx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m not going to the Frag Meeting. I’m really fed up with the conflict scheduling of the meetings vs other things. So I gotta pick what I would rather do. This time the Coral show wins.
I feel the same way. It feels intentional and doesn’t help the local feeding community.

Seems every meeting is during a Frag swap or now a show.

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel the same way. It feels intentional and doesn’t help the local feeding community.

Seems every meeting is during a Frag swap or now a show.
We addressed this in another thread but for the sake of ensuring all have seen, all of our meeting dates are set for the year before the year even starts. They've been posted here since January: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/2019-az-frag-info-meeting-dates.542794/
These other events have all been scheduled on top of our dates.

StevePhx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We addressed this in another thread but for the sake of ensuring all have seen, all of our meeting dates are set for the year before the year even starts. They've been posted here since January: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/2019-az-frag-info-meeting-dates.542794/
These other events have all been scheduled on top of our dates.

I know and I should have made my point clear.

I don’t think it is you or the group doing it. The meetings are posted far out so should be easy to schedule around.

I’ve only moved back to Phoenix two years ago so no idea if there is drama or if it’s intentional but it does feel that way.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 92 80.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.4%
Back