Coral Food Help

ForTheLoveOfCoral21

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 26, 2020
Messages
733
Reaction score
1,228
What state or country do you live in
New York
Seller Rating
5 ★
Rating Count
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do yall feed your corals, and how often?

I currently use reef frenzy and red sea amino acid.

Looking to see what everyone else has had luck with
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new