Coral food!

brownsalt92

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 24, 2015
Messages
812
Reaction score
170
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What does everybody feed their corals? How many times a week and does it grow good?
 
I mainly use live phyto twice a week for my SPS. Sometimes when I'm feeling up to it I target feed my LPS with frozen brine or plankton. Mine grow great with these feedings + my t5s.
 
I've had my t5 on my new tank and really haven't seen any significant growth to my corals. Compared to my old 29 with led light fixture
 
When is the best time to feed corals at night with moon lights during the day time?
 
I feed my corals every other day. I use two different size pellets. I also use phyto feast once every three days and Reefroids. I have t5's and my corals are growing well.
 
I have never fed my corals specifically, but my homemade blend has all kinds of stuff in it. So I just feed the tank and they might get some of that or they get whatever the fish decide to expel
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new