Coral Frenzy??

jaguars4263

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 27, 2011
Messages
387
Reaction score
93
Location
USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do you guys think of coral frenzy?? Has it worked for you?And have you seen any color difference in your corals? Also if you dont use it what do you feed your corals?

Coral-Frenzy-`The-Ultimate-Coral-Food`-28g-1[1].jpg
 
haven't really noticed any differences using it.... i do get great polyp extension when i add it to the water column thou.... they obviously like it..lol
 
I used to use it. Corals def extended polyps. Switched to fauna Marin zoa powder a while back though.
 
I used to use it. Corals def extended polyps. Switched to fauna Marin zoa powder a while back though.
Yeah ive been useing it for sometime now and like you said there is good polyp extension but it seems like thats about it. The fish love it tho:wink:
 
I have some but I don't feed corals much anymore. I can't tell any difference except I grow more sponges, hydroids and such.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new