• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Coral Gazers Rocks my Tank!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

pciscott

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Chad for the two new additions!

Gallagher Watermelon, the eyes are awesome and nice chunky frag!

gallagerjpg.jpg

Crazy Ivan, WOW!

coralgazersrocksjpg.jpg

Thanks for the pack Chad and as I said"Coral Gazers Rocks"

soccerbag

Chalices did this to me!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Going to move this over to the Vendor Feedback forum. Hope that is okay - I don't want it to get lost as the feedback is great (with pics!). Thanks!

OP
OP
pciscott

pciscott

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for posting in the wrong spot, yet why can't something positive stay in the vendors thread? No worries.

soccerbag

Chalices did this to me!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We try to centralize the vendor feedback in the proper forum. Not that it would not be good in the sponsor's forum. However, that can get buried after a while and we want other potential buyers to be able to find all vendor feedback in the same place. No need for apologies at all. If you have any questions, please shoot me a pm anytime. I'm glad to hear you had a great experience and it's always nice seeing pics too. Have a nice evening : ).

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 12 18.5%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 43 66.2%
  • Neither.

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 6.2%
Back