Coral Health

Crowned_Sock

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2026
Messages
67
Reaction score
47
Location
Dallas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know they're probably fine, but something feels different. I just want a second opinion.

IMG_5639.jpeg IMG_5640.jpeg IMG_5641.jpeg IMG_5642.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new