Coral Hitchhiker ID?

MarineBiologist!

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 11, 2021
Messages
5
Reaction score
12
Location
Macomb
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Reefers!

Quite interested in an identification of this clear lil guy. Almost reminded me of a mantis shrimp, because of the way it was walking, but not sure. Possibly a Squillidae?

Has anyone found anything similar?

Thanks!
PXL_20210311_220850833.MP.jpg
PXL_20210311_220858587.MP.jpg
 
Skeleton Shrimp?
I think you might be right! At least the closest I've see to it. I still haven't seen a picture of one that's a 100% match to convince me, but I appreciate the quick reply! It was rated by a clown, so I only have the two pictures I snapped earlier.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new