Coral I.D plz

  • Thread starter Thread starter Guss
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Guss

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 23, 2020
Messages
162
Reaction score
50
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all any idea what type of mushroom this is .ty
20200915_001548.jpg
 
It is for sure ricordea, but it also looks sickly. Do any other corals look droopy like that? Or did you just add it to the tank?
 
It is for sure ricordea, but it also looks sickly. Do any other corals look droopy like that? Or did you just add it to the tank?
I added ot yesterday. All my other corals look normal. Did a water change yesterday also
 
Dose it need more flow. Os on the sand bed ok or should I move it?
 
I have seen mushrooms contract just like that with too much flow before... Is it in direct flow, or calm flow?
Its calm I think I'll post a pic so u can see were my pump is and position of mushroom
20200915_010651.jpg
 
My sea urchin was on it in the morning btw 2day. Do urchins eat mushrooms .>.<
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new