Coral I.d.

Jerseyfresh

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 21, 2014
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where I work someone came in looking for a trade. Any how when he found out we don't do any he just left it at our store and bounced. Any chance you'd guys wanna help a beginner with an I.d. it also has 8 lil fingers on each branch. Still looks a little on the stressed side from the move.

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1419431823.563935.jpg
 
is that a beetle on the back glass?
 
Also the stuff spreads like a weed I have it in my sump and frag tank
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419439217.258276.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new