Coral ID and help

CLYRIC

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 19, 2022
Messages
184
Reaction score
48
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this a hammer or a frammer? Or any sort of hybrid?
20230207_205133.jpg
20230207_205215.jpg
20230207_205226.jpg

Also what are those "dots" on the skeleton of the coral? New branching? Is it normal to have that many "dots"?
20230207_203917.jpg
20230207_203859.jpg


Thanks for any help, this is my first LPS which is why I'm probably asking a lot of basic questions.
 
looks like a frammer , the circles are baby new heads, nice piece... :)
Do you know if my frammer is extending properly? I'm not entirely sure what a frammer is supposed to look like when it's fully extended (I looked online and there are a lot of variations of frammers, so I'm not entirely sure either). Usually mine extends a bit bigger than the picture (because it's night time now so I dimmed the lights), but from the looks of it, does my frammer look healthy and extending properly?
 
I'd say yes ,tissue looks good ,overall looks great, give it time to settle... ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new