Coral id help wanted

Turkey head

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 26, 2017
Messages
345
Reaction score
236
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hopefully an easy one. Kind of looks like a Blastomussa but not. Anyone know this one?
85479483-A770-4596-9462-931E2D421704.jpeg
 
You are right! Thanks. I thought I was buying an LPS. Oh well.
For what it's worth, LPS and SPS are such large umbrellas that many non-related corals fall in that category - and mushroom care is about as easy as it gets. Leave them on an isolated rock so they don't spread and have some nutrients and you're golden.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new