Coral ID help

Swayingoceans

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 27, 2022
Messages
11
Reaction score
5
Location
Ottawa
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, can anyone tell me what this coral is? I only have a bad quality picture. I honestly don't know what it could be since it showed up and now looks like an acropora frag but in the shop picture it has long green polyps? Could it be GSP? ...I honestly have no idea. Help please!


20220520_210056.jpg

frags-selection (1)_resized_resized.jpg
 
Last edited:
Yeah, would have to see it opened up

I don’t think it’s the GSP that’s circled in the pic.

Maybe it’s a single tube of Tubipora musica? which can look kind of like GSP
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new