Coral ID? - Is this a Kenya Tree?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brav403
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Brav403

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2024
Messages
70
Reaction score
11
Location
United Kingdom
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20240403_103301.jpg
 
Sure looks like one.
Thanks, unfortunately I don't have a better photo of polyp extension at it seems to have gone pretty grumpy the last couple of days and isn't extending fully. I am hoping it's just growing/shedding
 
Thanks, unfortunately I don't have a better photo of polyp extension at it seems to have gone pretty grumpy the last couple of days and isn't extending fully. I am hoping it's just growing/shedding
Kenya trees are super hardy however in my experience they take a bit of time getting adjusted. Place it where you want it and don’t move it. Every time you move it just resets the clock for it to get acclimated again.
 
Kenya trees are super hardy however in my experience they take a bit of time getting adjusted. Place it where you want it and don’t move it. Every time you move it just resets the clock for it to get acclimated again.
This is my experience with them as well!! They will survive in toilet water....
 
Kenya trees are super hardy however in my experience they take a bit of time getting adjusted. Place it where you want it and don’t move it. Every time you move it just resets the clock for it to get acclimated again.
Yeah I picked it up with some GSP as my first Coral (appreciate some people dont like either of them but I wanted to get a couple of hardy Corals for my first experience with them)
They've been in 2 weeks now and I haven't moved either. GSP is growing already looks great. This Kenya was doing well and growing but the last day or two its closed up and not extending fully
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new