Coral ID please

  • Thread starter Thread starter marcwjj
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

marcwjj

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 22, 2020
Messages
132
Reaction score
146
Location
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can I get help identifying these 3 corals? LFS told me what they are but I forgot.... TIA.


#1.
1000006871.jpg
1000006872.jpg



#2.
1000006873.jpg
1000006874.jpg



#3.
1000006875.jpg
1000006876.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new