Coral ID. Thanks!

  • Thread starter Thread starter jmark
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jmark

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 8, 2022
Messages
42
Reaction score
25
Location
Montgomery
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need help identifying this coral. Thank you!

IMG_3074.jpeg
 
Merleti
 

Attachments

  • BC4B1E9B-931A-4553-B29B-638286B25A32.jpeg
    BC4B1E9B-931A-4553-B29B-638286B25A32.jpeg
    191.4 KB · Views: 41

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new