Coral ID

Dansters

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 11, 2022
Messages
154
Reaction score
46
Location
East Granby
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently bought bunch of corals online and two of them were mysteries. I’m guessing the first one is a montipora and the other is a favia, but I could be 100% wrong. Any help is appreciated.

IMG_2306.jpeg IMG_2309.jpeg IMG_2308.jpeg IMG_2311.jpeg IMG_2310.jpeg
 
first could potentially be a chalice, too
second seems like a "favia"
You’re right. I just looked at their website and there’s some chalice that look exactly the same. Thanks for the help
 
1. cf Echinophyllia
2. Dipsastraea
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new