Coral ID

Tylermacdonald15

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 30, 2013
Messages
135
Reaction score
1
Location
Marco island fl
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1386083328.290197.jpg


Went to the WWC Black Friday sales and the person I was with, not into the hobby, got this for me because he liked it but has no clue what it is. Well I don't have a clue either. First though was green monti, but just doesn't look like the right texture for montipora, any ideas?
 
Not sure, but it looks cool
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new