Coral id

bluedevils38

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 3, 2013
Messages
225
Reaction score
5
Location
ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I got a bunch of coral from a guy and want to know the name of them! Thanks on advance
 

Attachments

  • 1389570716979.jpg
    1389570716979.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 128
  • 1389570725879.jpg
    1389570725879.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 120

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new